Vaseline Protective Spray Leave A Thick Pasty Film Protect Cable
Clamps And Screw Connections Against Corrosion
Vaseline Spray based on pure white vaseline, a paraffin oil that
hardens to a pasty consistency at room temperature.
It used as lubricant and anti-corrosion product, which has proved
itself in communications engineering and antenna construction.
Cable clamps and screw connections are sealed and protected against
Ordinary vaseline because of its consistency is difficult to apply,
but the spray makes it simple to use.
* Produced from high-purity white vaseline to protect battery
clamps and electric contacts
* Consistency makes it a universal lubricant for a wide variety of
* Extension tube that fits into nozzle allows to be sprayed
accurately and precisely.
* Leaves a thick pasty protective film
* Prevents acid damage
* Protects against oxidation and corrosion
* Water repellent
* For longer battery life
|Volume||Packing||Carton Specs.||Container Capacity|